Looking to feel stylish and comfortable at the same time? You will love the poncho trend to stay in style and get the cozy comfort. Fall poncho trend says, Style plus comfort in one sentence. Do you need anymore convincing? I’m not sure you do!
Here are a few reasons the poncho will remain a style staple in our closets. And probably should be one in yours.
1. Get Cozy and Comfortable. When you wear a poncho, you will feel like being wrapped in a cozy blanket. No wonder these are sometimes called fashionableSnuggies. I think this alone is pretty good reason to fall in love with them.
2. Feel Stylish effortlessly. Do you like to feel stylish without feeling stressed? You need these ponchos in your closet right now. You know what I’m talking about. You can turn to these versatile and dependable items in your closet again and again, and just know that you’re going to look fantastic.
3. Enjoy Your Favorite Goodies. They’re the perfect solution for discretely transporting a family sized bag of Cheetos, a bottle of wine, a box of donuts …
4. You Can Wear Them Year Round. Your heavier knit ponchos are ideal as an extra layer of warmth as the days lengthen into autumn and winter. For those spring days when you’re so over that winter coat but it’s just not quite warm enough to go without that extra layer, a poncho is a great alternative. Come those summer days, throw one on as a swim cover up, taking you from the beach to drinks.
5. By now you’ve probably seen this sweatshirt season meme, because, well, it’s real people. The best news? This also applies to PONCHOS!
6. You Will Love The Variety. With the wide variety of shapes and styles, anyone and everyone can find a poncho that works for them. Patterns, bright colors, batwing, fringe, knits, hooded… your options are endless.
7. As Many Styles As Varieties. Just as there are a multitude of styles, there are just about as many ways to wear your poncho. Pair it with your favorite skinnies and look-at-me pumps for date night, or balance the volume on top by wearing your most comfortable leggings on the bottom. Go boho and pair it with flared jeans and a floppy hat, or play with your proportions and wear it over a knee-length skirt or dress. Accessorize with a scarf or layered necklaces.
8. Leave those old maternity pants in storage this holiday season, your poncho has plenty of give and space.
9. Comfort While Traveling. Long flights can be miserable. Long flights in uncomfortable clothes are pretty much unbearable. Ponchos help you walk that fine line of wanting to be comfortable yet still look like a presentable, pulled together human being. (Especially if you’ll be heading straight to see people just after stepping off the plane.)