Acne scar problem is an issue that is difficult to deal with and needs to be addressed with caution. If an acne is severe, the scars left behind may be hard to treat completely. If you are wondering how to get rid of acne, read on.
Photo Credit: Flickr
What is Acne?
Acne is a common skin condition that occurs when oil and dead skin get trapped in blocked oil ducts and hair follicle creating a plug within a pore. This blockage results in pimples, blackheads and whiteheads.
How to treat Acne Skin Problem?
Acne treatment requires patience as it may take long time to recover and heal fully. Even if you use acne skin care products regularly, it is recommended to keep using them religiously until you see some results. Many people do not follow through and end up not healing the acne fully.
It is important to understand that acne is begins from inside the body caused by the bacteria, not on the surface of the skin. Take care of your body and skin inside and out to prevent the occurrence and recurrence of acne. Here are some home remedies you can follow to keep inside of your body clean.
7 simple ways to cure acne naturally and fast
- Stay hydrated and drink lots of water.
- Keep your face clean. Depending on your skin type, wash it at least twice a day. If your skin type is too dry, do not use soap.
- Eat fresh food and vegetables. Avoid junk food and eating at odd times.
- Stay stress free. Stressing over too much can cause acne breakouts.
- Hands and hair off the face. Oily hair and hands may contain oil that may aggravate acne.
- No no to popping. People with acne have this habit of popping the acne pimples. Do not even touch them. Bacteria can easily spread to other areas of skin.
- If you are using an acne skin care product, follow the directions thoroughly and complete the course.