This post contains affiliate links. Please read out disclosure policy here
Can you believe winter is almost over? Spring will be here soon (crossing fingers!). The real question is, are YOU ready for Spring? I mean, your floral outfits, flip flops, straw hats, rompers and a stylish handbag?
Since we had a really really long winter, we deserve some retail therapy. What better way to celebrate Spring than rewarding yourself with a nice handbag that is not only chic, trendy and stylish but also inexpensive?
Well, I found my top ten favorites that look like they are millions bucks (?) but do not cost more than $100.
1. Anne Klein Bar It All Medium Satchel ($89.15)
2. Steve Madden BGemmaa Bucket Bag ($94.90)
4. Braid Ya Look Tan Tote ($63)
5. Anna Klein Perfect Small Tote ($67.58)
6. Retro Suede and Zipper Design Women’s Tote Bag ($26.85)
7. Nine West Handbag ($89.15)
8. Blossom Floral ($63.26)
9. Just Hold On Navy Blue Tote ($27)
10. Marc Fisher Park Ave Dome Satchel ($76.20)
Do you have a favorite you would love to own this Spring? Please do share with us!